How to Set Up Authentication Settings for a Zuddl Event
Zuddl provides a number of authentication options for attendees to securely enter an event. You can find these in the sidebar under Advanced.
Under Registration style, there are three options to choose from:
- Register and join: This requires attendees to register with their email addresses or via social logins. On registering, they are added to the list of invited attendees.
- Ticketed event: This requires attendees to purchase tickets before the event.
Invite only: This allows only the invited attendees to enter the event when it starts. Attendees must use the same email address to which the invite has been sent. Upon unsolicited access to such events, users are shown the following messaging:
- Toggle on/off Attendee Magic Link. Enabling this will email a link to attendees using which they can directly join the event.
- Toggle on/off Speaker Magic Link. Enabling this will email a link to attendees using which they can directly join the event.
Select unselect the Allow joining as guest checkbox. This allows attendees to enter events anonymously. This is useful for conducting free or open events for which you don’t necessarily require attendee information.
Note: Guest authentication is not available for the Invite only registration style.
- Under the Attendee authentication options, select the authentication options you want to offer your attendees:
- Email with verification code
- SSO (Single Sign-on)
Similarly under the Speaker authentication options, select the authentication options you want to offer your speakers.