How to Customize your Registration Form for a Zuddl Event
You can add new fields to your registration form as per your event requirements. A two-column page layout lets you add new fields on left panel and preview the form with the new fields in real-time on the right.
Add registration fields
The registration page fields can be customized according to the event needs. Follow these instructions to edit them:
Go to Registration > Form > Form details tab.
The first three form fields: First name, Last name, and Email are mandatory
- Click the +Add field button. This lets you add either a predefined field or a custom field.
- Select a field from the Choose a standard field dropdown.
- Phone number
- Enter a Field name. Defaults to the predefined field name. Field name is mandatory for a Custom field.
- Select a field Type. Only for Custom fields. The field types are:
- Short Answer (Text): For short text answers
- Dropdown: Add dropdown options for attendees to select in a comma-separated format
- Multi-select: Add multiple options applicable for attendees in a comma-separated format
- Number: Accept only numbers as input
- Select/clear the Mandatory checkbox if you want this field to be mandatory for registrants.
This auto-saves the form and you can preview on the right pane. You can follow the same steps to add more fields.
You can also delete a field by clicking the bin icon on each field.
To add or edit disclaimers after the registration fields:
Click +Add disclaimer button.
Enter your disclaimer text.
You can format the disclaimer text using the rich-text format toolbar.
- Select/Deselect the Add a checkbox checkbox if you want registrant to select the checkbox in as a sign of agreement.
- Select the Checking is mandatory checkbox if you want the step 3 to be mandatory for registrants.
This auto-saves the disclaimer.
You can also click the bin icon next to a disclaimer to delete it. You can also click and drag the disclaimers to re-order them.