How to Cancel a Zuddl Event
- Access the settings of the canceled event/webinar.
- Access the registration data for speakers and attendees (downloadable as a CSV).
- Duplicate the event/webinar.
- Change the basic event information (name, type, and schedule).
- Add or delete any attendees or speakers.
- Duplicate registrations from the canceled event/webinar.
- Change communication settings or send emails.
Once an event/webinar is canceled, any calendar blocks sent to participants are removed.
Cancelation email settings
Canceling an event
- Go to the common dashboard.
Click the more options button on the event/webinar you want to cancel and click Cancel.
In the popup, you can view the effects of cancelation along with the current settings for cancelation emails. To continue with the cancelation, click Cancel event.
Confirm your choice by typing CONFIRM in the text box, then click Cancel event.
- This successfully cancels the event/webinar. The event is shown on the organizer dashboard with the Canceled status.