How to Customize the Speaker Widget
In the event setup, go to Settings > Widgets tab.
On the Speaker widget card, click the Use widget button. This creates the Speaker widget.
The speaker data added in the event setup is automatically synced to the widget. You can customize which speakers to display under the Speakers section in the sidebar and the speaker details in the widget under the Widget settings section.
Customize widget branding
After customizing the speakers and displaying the speaker details, click the Custom CSS tab in the sidebar.
In the code text area on the right, you can enter your custom CSS code to customize the widget's appearance.
- Click Save to apply these changes to the widget.
CSS classes for the widget
Speaker CSS classes
|The speaker's image is shown in the list. This is applied on the <img /> tag.
|Name of the speaker in the list.
|Title and Organization of the speaker in the list.
|The background color of the entire speaker list component.
|The speaker's image in the popup is what you see when you click on an individual speaker item, which opens a model.
|The speaker's name is in the popup. When you click on an individual speaker item, it opens a model.
|The speaker's title is in the popup. When you click on an individual speaker item, it opens a model.
|Speaker's description in the popup: when you click on an individual speaker item, it opens a model.
|The speaker's social links are in the popup; when you click on an individual speaker item, it opens a model.
|Background in the popup: when you click on an individual speaker item, it opens a model.
- You cannot inspect the page and use any classes given as it may not give you the intended results. Use only Zuddl custom classes listed for branding customizations.
- Add "!important" on properties that aren't behaving as expected, which may be because of any existing class. This tag will give precedence to the CSS.
- Do not use <style> tags in the Custom CSS text area.
- The feature only supports plain CSS and not CSS nesting.
Embed the speaker widget
- Click on the </> Get embeddable code icon to view the embeddable link.
Click on the Copy button.Embed code
- Paste the code in your HTML webpage inside the <body> tag.
- The speaker widget will be visible to visitors viewing the website. Any updates to your speaker's list will automatically be reflected in the speaker's widget.