How to Create Audiences in Zuddl
How are audiences created?
All: This group shows a comprehensive list of all users across audiences. You can filter the list based on Roles and Status.
- Status: There can be only two audiences for this category, "Attended" and "Not Attended," which gets created/updated as registrants enter your Zuddl event.
- Role: Zuddl creates an audience for each role type. There are six role types in total.
- Organizer: created when an organizer is added to a team
- Moderator: created when a moderator is added to a team
- Registrant: created when someone registers for your event
- Sponsor: created when you add a booth owner to an event
- Speaker: created when a speaker is added to an event
- Ticket type: For ticketed events, this audience is made for each ticket type
Each category shows the number of audiences and the total number of users.
By clicking on each audience, you can see the list of users and their details, such as Access group, Ticket type, and Status. You can also Download a list in CSV format for an audience.
If an audience has only one user, and the same user is downgraded/upgraded, the audience also gets removed.
Create a guest list
- Inside Audiences, go to the Guest Lists tab.
- In the guest list form, enter the following details:
- List name
In the Import CSV file upload area, drag and drop or Browse the file from your device and upload it.
Ensure that you follow the guidelines to create a CSV file. You can also Download a sample CSV template and edit it.
- Once uploaded successfully, click Import.
By clicking the guest list, you can view the list of email addresses as shown below: